The Insurance Claim Process
The secret to our success is that, whether your vehicle is an insurance claim or a private job, the process for its repair is the same. When your vehicle enters our workshop, it becomes part of a repair process that is monitored and assessed every step of the way. This ensures the quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction that Cameron Panelbeaters’ reputation was built on.
For an insurance claim, all you need to do is contact your insurance company and ask for a claim number, we’ll do the rest.
The Cameron Panelbeaters Vehicle Care Process for Insurance Claims
- Customer contacts Cameron Panelbeaters by phone, email, online form or in-person visit.
- One of our team assesses damage in order to prepare a quote.
- Customer’s details are taken and customer contact insurance company for claim number.
- Customer provides claim number.
- We price the parts and labour before completing the quote and submitting it to the insurance company.
- Insurance company sends approval to proceed with the repair – this can take three – five working days.
- Customer is booked in and parts are ordered.
- The repairs are carried out – once begun, this usually takes around five days depending on extent of damage.
- When repairs are complete, vehicle goes to the paint shop for the refinishing process.
- The finished/painted parts are assembled and final checks carried out.
- The vehicle is groomed and made ready for the customer to collect.
If you don’t have insurance, the process is the same only without having to contact any insurance company. Simply contact us for a quote and, if you’re happy with the quoted price, bring your car in and we’ll have it fixed and looking great in no time.